History

History

Cottington Estate RMO sits between Kennington Park Road and Kennington Lane in Kennington, London SE11. The newer part of the estate which sits along Opal Street was built 1952-1958 and houses 207 properties. We also include Fontenoy House sitting on Kennington Lane and Isabella House (circa 1932) off Othello Close which brings the total properties on our estate to 247.

We became a TMO on 17th September 1993 and the Founder Members were:

  • Claudette Jacobs – Chairperson
  • Nicola Ann Wilson – Secretary
  • Irene Cooper – Treasurer
  • Joan Light
  • Elizabeth Glynn
  • Winnifred Mitchell
  • Maxwell Agbeko

subscribe for updates